Dr. Daniel’s A-dac.
Dr. Daniel’s A-dac contains the best available, clinically proven plants which will treat all your problems and revolutionize your marital life. The plants used in A-dac, their active principles and their clinically proven activities are summarized below.
- Kali Musali (Curculigo orchioides Gaertn). This one of the most viriligenic plant drugs, considered superior to Safed musali in Raja Nighantu. The tubers contain triterpenoid saponins like Curculigo saponin G and carbamic acids. The drug is androgenic, increasing the size of seminal vescicles and used in treatment of problems of urinogenital system. Study by Chauhan and co-workers proved that Curculigo extract caused a significantly improved mating performance, penile erection, increased sperm count and enhanced attractability towards female. Anabolic and spermatogenic effects were evidenced by weight gains of reproductive organs. It also restored the sexual dysfunction due to diabetes.
- Gokru (Tribulus terrestris Linn.) Though this plant is much valued in Ayurveda for treating urinary stones, it is considered as a potent aphrodisiac. It contains about 30 steroidal saponins such as tribulosin and protodioscin, lignamides and harmine. Protodioscin is found to improve sexual behavior parameters like enhancing libido and androgen receptor density in the brain. Gokhru has proven anabolic effect as evidenced by weight gain in the body and reproductive organs. Improvement in sexual behavior of male rats like, increased amount and intromission frequency and enhanced Penile erection index (PEI), testosterone level and sperm count are found comparable to that of standard drug, sildenafil citrate (Viagra).
- Safed Musali (Chlorophytum borivlianum S. & F.) This is highly valued as an aphrodisiac. In experiments safed Musli showed a marked aphrodisiac action, increased libido, sexual vigor, sperm count and sexual arousal. It helps in releasing testosterone and is known as herbal Viagra.
- Kavach (Mucuna pruriens DC.) Kavach has a long history of traditional use in Brazil and India as an aphrodisiac. It also has the ability to increase testosterone. A U.S. patent filed claims that the high levels of L-dopa in Mucuna seed are converted to dopamine which inhibited of prolactin, the compound responsible for erection failure in males. It also improved erection, duration of coitus, post-coital satisfaction and increased sperm count in human males.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera Dun.) Ancient Kama Sutra describes this plant as an herb to be used for heightening sexual experience. It is found to improve semen quality by regulating reproductive hormone levels and oxidative stress in seminal plasma of infertile males. It also increased testicular weight and diameter of seminiferous tubules and the number of seminiferous tubular cell layers in the testes.
- Chanoti (Abrus precatorius Linn.). The roots, stems and leaves of this plant , used in medicine from very early times, improves sexual vigour and bodily strength.
- Talimkhana (Hygrophila spinosa . T. Anders.) The seeds are found to exhibit pronounced anabolic effects like gains in the body and reproductive organ weights in treated animals. Increased spermatogenesis as well as fructose levels of seminal vesicles also were noted. In rats mounting frequency and enhanced attractability towards females were also increased.
Available in bottles containing 60 capsules.
Dose: Two capsules a day, preferably after dinner.